Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Hopping by to Just Say Hi

I've been waiting to share today's card with you for a long time! In April, my team leader did a fun creative challenge with our team. Those who participated were split into teams, and each week she gave us different criteria for creating cards. We got points for each of the items we included, and sometimes there were extra challenges like this one - a slimline card. This was probably my favorite card that I created during the entire challenge. Take a look!
 

I used the Layering Circles Dies to cut out some "windows" for my kangaroos. I was inspired by Erica Cerwin, who did a peekaboo card like this, although hers was not a slimline card. 
 


Here is a full list of my supplies:
Stamps: Kangaroo & Company
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Memento Black, Stampin' Blends Markers: Cinnamon Cider, Petal Pink
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Pattern Party Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
Tools: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tasteful Labels Dies, Kangaroo Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 
If you like this card and you'd like to receive a tutorial for it, be sure to join my email list. I'll be sending a tutorial for this card next Monday to my email subscribers!
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment