Monday, June 28, 2021

Flowering Cactus Anniversary Card

I have one more Flowering Cactus card to share with you today. This product medley was my absolute favorite thing in the January-June Mini Catalog! It's one of those things that will stay on my shelf even after it retires.

As some of you know, my husband and I celebrated our tenth anniversary this month. It took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do for his card, but when I settled on the Flowering Cactus Product Medley, it was the perfect choice! We met in Arizona, and have lived here for the past 4 1/2 years. Here's the card:
 

I also did a little bit of decorating on the inside. I wanted it to be special! 
 

Do you see the stitched heart? It comes from the Give it a Whirl Dies set, and to be honest, the stitched hearts in that set are what made me want to purchase it! The little tag comes from the Hydrangea Dies, and the sentiment is from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set.
 


Here is a full list of the products I used on this card:
Stamps: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Calypso Coral, Flowering Cactus DSP
Embellishments: Linen Thread (Flowering Cactus Product Medley)
Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Give it a Whirl Dies, Hydrangea Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Playful Alphabet Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment