Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Top 10 Retiring Products

The time has come to say goodbye to some of our favorite products. It can be hard to see those things you really like on the retiring list, but the longer I've been a demonstrator, the less I've cared about what's going. Give me all the new stuff! That said, I thought I would share my top 10 with you. Make sure you grab these things before they're gone! Stamp sets are guaranteed through May 24. Everything else is while supplies last.


#1: Thoughtful Banners stamp set


#2: Large Letters Framelits


#3: Up & Away Thinlits


#4: Big Shot


#5: Happy Birthday, Gorgeous stamp set


#6: Wood Textures DSP


#7: Soft Sayings Card Kit


#8: Garden Impressions DSP


#9: Share What You Love Specialty DSP


#10: Flowering Desert stamp set
Watch for some highlights of these products in the next few weeks! Which retiring products will you miss the most? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment