Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Happiness Blooms Class to Go

Oh, I guess I have to apologize for my lack of blogging recently. Did you know life with four kids gets busy sometimes? Haha! We also had company most of March, and it is taking me awhile to get back into the routine. But - today I have a treat for you! This class to go is quick and easy, and you get 20 cards out of it! Plus - no stamping required! This is the kind of class that is perfect for busy people, which is all of us, am I right?




For $35, you will receive the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack, the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, and Corrugated Elements.


I will also send you a PDF tutorial with the instructions to make 20 cards, and then you'll even have some extra supplies left over for your own projects and designs. 20 cards for $35? No way can you buy cards like this for that price at the store!


If you are interested in this class, you can fill out this Google form and let me know. There is also a tutorial only option available for $10. The deadline to register is April 19, and kits will ship no later than April 26. If you have any questions, please let me know.


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment