Wednesday, April 24, 2019

#GDP186: You Jumpstart My Heart

The Geared Up Garage Bundle is not one that was at the top of my wish list. I challenged myself to create a class with it (coming soon!), and to use it in a Facebook Live. I needed some inspiration, so I used this week's sketch over at Global Design Project.



I think it turned out pretty well! I used all products from the suite, with the exception of the stitched heart - that is cut with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.




If you are popping over from the Facebook Live for the measurements, here they are!
*Basic Gray card base - 4 1/4 x 11"
*Real Red - 5 1/8 x 3 7/8"
*DSP (cars) - 5 x 3 3/4"
*DSP (red) - 3 x 3"
*Whisper White - 2 x 2"
*Smoky Slate - 1 x 3", trimmed with the Triple Banner Punch


This bundle is carrying over to the new Annual Catalog, but will no longer be available at a 10% off bundle price, so make sure you buy it now at a discount!


Stamps: Geared Up Garage
Ink: Smoky Slate, Memento Black
Paper: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White, Classic Garage DSP
Embellishments: Classic Garage Metal Elements, Black/Silver 1/4" Striped Metallic Ribbon
Tools: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Big Shot, Triple Banner Punch
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment