Wednesday, January 16, 2019

#TGIFC194: Happy Valentine's Day!

I feel like I am still stuck on Christmas, but here we are less than a month away from Valentine's Day. I decided to get a start on my Valentine's cards by using the sketch challenge at TGIF Challenges this week.

Both Valentine bundles this year are gorgeous, but the Be Mine Stitched Framelits called to me (just like anything stitched does!). I used the coordinating Meant to Be stamp set, All My Love DSP, and that beautiful Lovely Lipstick Foil from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. 

There are lots of little details on this card - I tried to use as many pieces of the Meant to Be Bundle as I could! Comment and let me know which detail you like the most.

Stamps: Meant to Be
Ink: Balmy Blue, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick Foil (SAB), All My Love DSP
Accessories & Tools: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Big Shot, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Pearls, All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, White Baker's Twine


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Super pretty card! Love the scalloped edges and way you tied your ribbon. Thanks for playing with TGIFC this week.

    ReplyDelete