Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Spirited Snowman Thank You

I don't like snow, but I do like snowmen, and the Spirited Snowmen stamp set was a must have for me! If it's on your wish list, you only have a few hours left to get it!




Sorry for the poor quality of this picture. It's been chilly and cloudy this week, and I've been sick with a cold, so I didn't venture outside like I usually do to take my photos. I couldn't let the last day of the Holiday Catalog go by without sharing this cutie, though!


Stamps: Spirited Snowman, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Toil and Trouble DSP
Accessories & Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Classic Label Punch, Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, Stapler, Stampin' Blends: Light Basic Black, Light Granny Apple Green, Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light Soft Suede, Dark Poppy Parade


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment