Tuesday, May 8, 2018

#TGIFC158 Color Challenge

This week I am participating in the TGIF Color Challenge. I love these colors together!




For this card, I went to my shelf of retiring stamp sets and picked out one that I am going to miss, Tranquil Tulips. This is a host set, so it can only be purchased using host dollars. Host an online party with me during May, or place a $150 order yourself, and it can be yours!






I stamped off for the back layer of the tulips. The sentiment is from the stamp set You're Inspiring, which is sticking around! And that black and white paper is from the Petal Passion DSP, which I'm surprised hasn't sold out yet. It is so pretty, and there are so many different ways to add color to it! See a full list of supplies used below, and don't hesitate to buy the products that are retiring because they won't be around for much longer!

Stamps: Tranquil Tulips (host), You're Inspiring
Ink: Basic Black, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Berry Burst, Petal Passion DSP
Accessories & Tools: Petals & More Thinlits, Big Shot, Glitter Enamel Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Great use of these colors. Thanks for playing with TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of those lovely layers! I love how you made the colors pop! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete