Friday, May 25, 2018

Share What You Love Swap Card

Today's card features products from the Share What You Love suite, which is available for you to purchase in several different bundled options this month! These products will all be available on June 1 individually, but you will miss out on some freebies offered in the bundles. You can take a look in my online store so that you don't miss out!


I made this card for my team's swap, and I also included one in each of the catalog packets I sent out last week. They were quick and easy, but oh so pretty with the Share What You Love Specialty Paper!





Stamps: Love What You Do
Ink: Blackberry Bliss (available June 1)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss (available June 1), Whisper White, Share What You Love Specialty DSP
Accessories & Tools: Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, Pearls, Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot


Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment