Thursday, May 17, 2018

Simple Share What You Love Card

This has been an odd week. I am 34 weeks pregnant, and had an unexpected trip to the doctor at the beginning of the week. He didn't put me on bed rest, but if I don't stay off my feet the majority of the time, I am not feeling that great. The goal is to make it to 36 weeks, and although I would like to make it a bit longer than that, I would also prefer not to be in pain. So... I have actually gotten more crafting time than normal this week, but I haven't been so on top of getting outside to take pictures of my creations.


I played along at TGIF Challenges again this week, but I was not quite on time enough to link up this time. Oh well, I think the card is still worth sharing! Here is the sketch that inspired my card:




I went really simple on this one, but I don't think it needed much more with the beautiful paper!







The sentiment comes from Tabs for Everything, which happened to be sitting on my desk while I was creating this card. I wish I had some tips for cutting the paper to a point like that to share with you, but I think mine turned out due to pure luck! I'll have to figure out what I did and share another card with this layout sometime. 

Stamps: Tabs for Everything
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Share What You Love Specialty DSP
Accessories & Tools: Share What You Love Embellishment Kit, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment