Saturday, October 21, 2017

#TGIFC130: Sweater Weather Scrapbook Page

This week, I will not be late in participating in this challenge! The challenge at TGIF Challenges this week is a theme - sweater weather. I've had this fall scrapbook page in my head for awhile, and of course I used all of my favorite fall products to create it!





What do you think? These pictures are from a visit to the pumpkin farm last fall. We're planning to go again this year, but it just won't be the same when it's still close to 90 degrees outside...


Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Spooky Night DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Old Olive, Watercolor Paper, Gold Foil
Accessories & Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits, Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Aquapainters, Burlap Ribbon, Gold Metallic Thread, Journaling Pens


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment