Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fall Notecard for #TGIF129 Challenge

Have you ever had one of those days where you are just a step behind on everything? We had friends visiting for the past week, and it was so great! But I am low on sleep, and my brain is taking the brunt of it. I forgot to brush my daughter's hair this morning. I went to the store for milk and bread, and forgot the milk. I created an awesome card for the TGIF Challenge this afternoon, and then went to load it only to discover I was a day late. Oops. I think going to bed early tonight is a must!


Since I am kind of in love with this card, I'm going to share it with you anyways. Here is the sketch that inspired it:




And here is the card:




I am still loving all things fall, even though the temps here are continuing to creep towards 100 every day. So I'll have a few more fall projects to share with you, and then I promise we'll get to Christmas!


Stamps: Tabs for Everything
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories & Tools: Burlap Ribbon, Copper Trim, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment