Thursday, June 15, 2017

Love Today Planner Kit

Today I am going to share my most favorite product from the brand new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog - the Love Today Planner Kit! I am a planner junkie, and I have tried a number of different planners. I was so excited to see one by Stampin' Up!, and I think it is going to fit my needs perfectly!


I made a video to show you the inside of my planner, and give you a few ideas for using it. Let's just ignore the fact that none of my house-cleaning chores are checked off, ok? I'm going to share a few ideas here as well, so keep reading! Here's the video, if you are interested:




In the video, I mentioned a number of coordinating products that I am using with my planner:
You can see some of those products in use on the monthly calendar spread:






If you like to plan for 18 months to 2 years instead of just one, you can purchase the refill kit and add extra pages to your binder. You can also remove some of the weekly pages you aren't currently using and keep the extras in a 6 x 8 Photo Album to avoid a bulky planner, keeping just the monthly spreads for the months that are further out. I plan to purchase 6 x 8 albums and keep my used pages in them.


This planner can be used for memory-keeping as well. In the video, I shared how I am blocking off a portion of each day with washi tape so that I can jot down a few notes from the day - memories of cute things my kids said or did, what happened that day, etc. I have wanted to journal this way for a long time, and there is plenty of space in this planner to do it!




Finally, I shared some 2 x 2 cards I created to fit in the pocket pages. Here's a peek:



I used some of my favorite sayings from our stamp sets that are inspirational to me, and I am going to move them with my bookmark every week so that this is what I see when I open my planner every day. The stamp sets that I used were Ribbon of Courage, Dare to Dream, and Watercolor Wings (not pictured).


This planner is just beautiful, and I think there is something in it for everyone! The best part is that you can start using it anytime because it is un-dated. I couldn't wait to use it, so I jumped right in and started it this week! If you'd like to have this gorgeous planner in your life, you can purchase it in my online store. I'd love to see what you do with yours!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment