Thursday, June 22, 2017

Birthday Memories Gift Bag

My oldest recently turned 5, and she'll be starting kindergarten this fall. I am definitely not ready for that yet! Along with school comes invitations to birthday parties. She's not even in school yet, and we are invited to one tomorrow evening. Thank goodness Stampin' Up! has the perfect suite of products for kids' birthdays - the Birthday Memories Suite.





I used a few of the products from this suite to create a cute gift bag and a matching card.






I love this piece of the Designer Series Paper, and I used both pieces from the package to create the gift bag. I am planning to do a tutorial video next week, so stay tuned for that!





I used a second tag on my matching card, and added in some more of the DSP. Love those polka dots!




This suite of products is one of my favorites in the catalog. I hope you like it too!


Stamps: Birthday Delivery
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Birthday Memories DSP
Accessories & Tools: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon, 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows, Gift Bag Punch Board


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment