Thursday, June 29, 2017

Delightful Daisies

Every month I try to participate in my team's swap. We each send 4 of the same cards that we've designed, and then we get 4 different ones back. It's a fun way to get samples using products we may not have purchased ourselves, and I always enjoy a little fun mail!


When I started working on this month's swap, I pulled out the Daisy Delight Bundle. It's been on backorder since the new catalog period started, but it's back in stock! I was not truly in love with this bundle until I saw it used for gerbera daisies, and then I knew I had to have it. So that's the direction I went with for my cards. I started with Flirty Flamingo, and then kept going with even more fun colors!









Which one is your favorite? The Daisy Punch is a great one to add to your collection - make sure to add it to your shopping list!





Stamps: Daisy Delight
Ink: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Accessories & Tools: Daisy Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Polka Dot Basics EF, Big Shot


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment