Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sending Smiles Sunset Card

Yesterday I shared a sneak peek of today's card. I went live to do a card demonstration in my Naptime is Stamptime Facebook group on Friday afternoon, and I will definitely be doing it again! I thought I would share the full card with you today, but you'll have to join my Facebook group to see any future projects from my live videos there. :)






What do you think? I absolutely love the Lift Me Up Bundle in the Occasions Catalog! This is one set I will keep long after it retires.


Stamps: Lift Me Up
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Shimmery White
Accessories & Tools: Up & Away Framelits, Big Shot, Wink of Stella, Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, Brights Enamel Dots, Silver Metallic Thread, Triple Banner Punch


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment