Monday, February 20, 2017

A Personal Update & February's Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy 2017! I know, we are already way into February, but I feel like my new year is just starting. I spent November and December getting ready for a move, and in January I moved with my family to Gilbert, Arizona.






Moving to Arizona was not something we had planned on doing at this point in time, but God had other plans. For me, it was almost heart-breaking to leave our home in Colorado. So many memories there, and I've cried lots of tears over it. I can't complain, though. God has blessed us more than we deserve with a good job for my husband here, and a beautiful house to live in. Now I just have to get used to all the change. Easier said than done.


I also had to pack up all of my crafting and stamping supplies, and I haven't been able to unpack too many of them yet. I did make sure to pack most of it and label it myself, so at least I can dig things out when I need them!


I have a quick project to share with you today. This is a card made with February's Paper Pumpkin. Even though most of my crafting supplies are still packed up, Paper Pumpkin is allowing me to keep creating!






I love the cards this month! They are so fun, and I know my nieces and nephews are going to love receiving these in the mail for their birthdays this year. If you want to try Paper Pumpkin, make sure to subscribe by the 10th of the month. You can purchase a prepaid subscription and earn Sale-a-bration benefits here or sign up for a month-to-month subscription here.


We went to IKEA over the weekend and picked up a Kallax shelf for my stamping stuff, so I plan to spend time unpacking it all this week. Finally! (After I get the shelf put together that is...)


Thanks for bearing with me through my roller-coaster life. I, for one, hope things settle down for awhile now.


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment