Wednesday, November 23, 2016

OnStage: Part 2

I'm back with more to share about my OnStage experience today! If you want to see the first part, click here. I was blessed to be chosen as one of six display stampers for the Phoenix event. I had to apply for this; maybe some of you remember my application blog post. At the end of August, I received a box with brand new products - products that won't be available for customers to purchase until January 4! I was required to keep the contents of the box a secret, but now I can share!


I received two stamp sets, Nailed It and Urban District, along with a few coordinating products - the Hexagons Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder, Urban Underground Embellishments, Urban Underground Cardstock Pack and the Build It Framelits Dies. I also received some products from the Annual Catalog - Silver Foil Paper, Delightful Dijon Ribbon, and Metallic Enamel Shapes.


My task was to create 15 projects - cards, scrapbook pages, and 3D items. Today I'm going to share with you the projects I created. These products are probably not ones I would have ordered, but it was fun to try them out, and I would most definitely do it again!


















The new products used in these projects will be available to you on January 4 OR during the preorder period on December 1 if you are a demonstrator. Now is a great time to purchase the starter kit! You can choose from the Online Extravaganza sale items to add to your starter kit and then you'll be able to preorder new products PLUS participate on the demonstrator side of Sale-a-bration in January, February, and March to earn even more free stuff! Contact me if you would like more information.


Stay tuned for Part 3 of my OnStage experience. I'll be sharing pictures of some of the displays and samples, as well as the Make and Takes that we made that day.


Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment