Friday, November 18, 2016

OnStage: Part 1

Today I am beginning a three-part series about my OnStage experience. So grab a cup of cocoa (the current drink of choice at our house) or coffee and enjoy!


OnStage is the name Stampin' Up! has given to their demonstrator events or conferences. These events happen twice a year, in April and November. There is a big three-day event that rotates between North America, Europe, and the South Pacific, and then local one-day events in various locations. This time, the big event was in Brisbane, Australia. I attended a local event in Phoenix.




During the event, Stampin' Up! really spoils us! While I was standing in the check-in line, I won a package of Enamel Dots. We received a canvas bag, a really cute little notebook/planner, and numerous giveaways. Here's a picture of most of what I came home with.




I loved that the "theme" was hot air balloons! Those of you who have known me for awhile know how much I love them! The notebook/planner includes lots of space for taking notes and planning your classes and events. There were also specific spots to take notes on the presentations that day.




This was my nametag for the day. They did a lot of recognition at the event, and I got to stand for Annual Recruiting. In order to receive that ribbon, you had to have 1-4 qualified recruits (members of your team who reach $900 in personal sales). I had two in the past year. Those demonstrators who had 5 or more got to walk across the stage. Maybe next time!




And finally, here are the stamp sets I received at the event. I haven't had time to ink them up yet, but hopefully soon!





I have two more posts planned for you in this series. I will be sharing my display samples, as well as more pictures from the event and other demonstrator's samples. Stay tuned!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment