Friday, June 3, 2016

OnStage Display Stamper Application

Welcome back! It's been awhile, and life has only gotten busier. However, Stampin' Up! recently provided an opportunity to demonstrators to apply to be display stampers for their next event. I am just too excited about this to not work for it, so you get a special post full of the projects I designed for my application. I hope you enjoy them!




 

 

I hope to be back to blogging at least once a week around here. I will also be applying for the Artisan Design Team (one of my biggest dreams is to be chosen!), and one of the requirements is regular blog posts. Thank you for your patience while I spend time focusing on my family. I am excited to spend just a *little* more time on stamping!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment