Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle

The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is available beginning today! This stamp set and coordinating framelits are limited editions that Stampin' Up! is offering only during the month of August, and while supplies last. You are going to want this set - it is so versatile! I love the font of the greetings, and that tree (or is it a flower?!) is perfect for handmade teacher's gifts!




I am offering a special to anyone who orders this stamp set, the framelits, or the bundle from me this month. When you place your order, I will send you a PDF tutorial with instructions for 10 exclusive projects using the bundle. I have a sneak peek for you today of one of the projects!




Isn't it beautiful? I love hydrangeas, so that was really what sold me on this set! I am still working on the tutorial, so if you place your order early in the month, it may take me a little while to send it to you. But I promise it will be sent by the end of August! Make sure that you allow your demonstrator (me) to contact you when you place your order so that I know where to send your tutorial. The bundle costs $52.00 or you can order the stamp set ($27.00) and framelits ($31.00) separately. Click here to shop for them in my online store!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment