Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Confirmation Remembrance Decor

I belong to a small church, where everyone knows everyone else. When my youngest son was baptized in December, I made him a special framed remembrance of his baptism. I have since done that for another baptism, and most recently, a confirmation. It is becoming a tradition, and I thought I would share it with you today!


I've changed it up a little bit every time, but these go together rather quickly with Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock, a little embossing, and the All God's Grace stamp set. This is the first time I've snapped a picture to share!






Stamps: All God's Grace
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories & Tools: Sparkle EF, Big Shot, Metallic Enamel Dots
Other Supplies: 5 x 7 Black Picture Frame


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment