Monday, July 25, 2016

A Big Thanks to You

Today I am highlighting a card from my Stamp Camp this past weekend. You may have also seen it before as part of my display stamper application post. It features the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set, which coordinates with a project kit, but is also great all by itself!




Unfortunately, I had a few people cancel at the last minute, so I had some extra paper cut for these cards. I decided to use a few different patterns of the DSP, and even flipped the embossed piece over for one of the cards. Which one is your favorite?






Stamps: Perfectly Wrapped
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Affectionately Yours DSP
Accessories & Tools: Floral Affection EF, Big Shot, Cucumber Crush & Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment