Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Kraft Bag Thank Yous




I hope you all had a great holiday weekend! We celebrated with our town parade and watching fireworks from our back deck.

Last week, I worked on some thank yous for customers who placed an order in June. I decided to use the Kraft Gift Bags for the outside of my card - I love the look! What do you think?






Inside, I placed a notecard and a flyer for my upcoming classes, but the possibilities are endless! Want to say thank you with a little gift? These bags are perfect for a gift card, a cookie, or some Stampin' Up! embellishments. What would you put in the bag?


Stamps: Thoughtful Banners, Perfectly Wrapped
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: 2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags, 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Triple Banner Punch, Rhinestones

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: