Monday, February 22, 2016

January 2016 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card

This week I'll be sharing the Valentine's Day cards that I sent to my college friends. Even though the five of us are spread all over the country, they are still my best friends, and I wanted to send them special valentines this year.

This first card uses the stamp set from January's Paper Pumpkin kit. When I saw the 'MEH' stamp, I knew it would be perfect for one of my friends! (Other than that, it probably won't get much use. Do you have a use for this stamp?) Check it out!


I tried to make a pretty Valentine's card, even though the sentiment speaks otherwise. Do you think I succeeded? Here are the extra supplies I used:

Stamps: Cute Conversations
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit

That heart doily is from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit. They come in silver and gold, but if you flip them to the other side, you get white! You can do this with our regular foil doilies too!

I plan to share the rest of my valentines this week, so make sure to check back!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment