Friday, February 26, 2016

CASEing the Catalog and My Creative Process

I have two final Valentine's cards to share with you today. The first I copied straight from the pages of the Occasions Catalog.


I loved the soft, pretty look of this card, and it was fairly easy to duplicate. It inspired me to make this card too.


I started out by stamping a few different images for the background, but stuck to using Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock. The other element that is the same is the strip of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. I think there is another card in the catalog that uses the Lots of Labels framelits, and that is where that inspiration came from. I really like how this one turned out! Which one is your favorite?

Card #1
Stamps: Bloomin' Love
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Paper: Crumb Cake, Love Blossoms DSP Stack, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Accessories & Tools: Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Pearls, Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (sequins)

Card #2
Stamps: Bloomin' Love
Ink: Rose Red, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Love Blossoms DSP Stack, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Accessories & Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment