Friday, February 19, 2016

February 2016 Paper Pumpkin: Using the Envelopes

Have you seen this month's Paper Pumpkin kit yet? It is gorgeous! If not, take a look at Stampin' Up!'s short video. You will love it!


I needed a few more thank you cards for Christmas and baby thank yous, but I didn't want to spend too much time putting them together. I decided to use the envelopes from this month's kit to make simple and pretty thank you cards. I love how they turned out! (And I don't think any of my envelopes are going to be used in the way they were intended...)


The extra supplies I used were Blackberry Bliss cardstock, Whisper White cardstock (for the inside), and Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine.

Refills for this kit will go on sale this coming Monday, February 22. If you're a current subscriber, you can buy the refill kit (which includes everything except for the stamps and ink) for just $8! I have a feeling this one will sell out quickly - I know I'll be buying a few! While the stamps are really pretty, you can easily substitute others. If you're not a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber, sign up here, and you too can purchase the refills come Monday!

I'll be back next week to finally share some of my valentines with you. Stay tuned!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment