Tuesday, June 11, 2024

#TGIFC476: Your Friendship is the Best Gift

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a color challenge. Check it out!
 


To be honest, this color challenge was difficult for me! I always try to use the products I'm featuring on social media for the week, and this week that's the Seaside Wishes Bundle. The orange and blue I could get on board with, but the gray was kind of a wild card for me. Here's how it turned out:
 

What do you think? I watercolored some of the Azure Afternoon and Pumpkin Pie onto Watercolor Paper, then after it was dry I used the Seaside Wishes Dies to die cut my starfish and coral. I did my stamping in Basic Gray, and for the sentiment I've used the new Labeled with Love Punch.
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Seaside Wishes
Ink: Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Watercolor Paper
Embellishments: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Pearls
Tools: Labeled with Love Punch, Seaside Wishes Hybrid Embossing Folder, Seaside Wishes Dies, Wildflower Designs Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment