Wednesday, June 5, 2024

#TGIFC475: You Make Me Ha-pea

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a theme challenge.
 

I've used the Sweet Peas stamp set again. I love these two peas in a pod with the little heart!
 

I fussy cut the peas and placed them on a heart background. The die cut hearts come from the Friends for Life Bundle - I thought they were perfect for this card!
 

I've also stamped the greenery images in Granny Apple Green on Granny Apple Green cardstock for another background piece.
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Sweet Peas
Ink: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green
Stampin' Blends Markers: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo
Embellishments: Transparent Adhesive-Backed Dots
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment