Tuesday, March 26, 2024

#TGIFC465: You're the Best Part of My Day

Today's card was inspired by the theme challenge at TGIF Challenges this week.
 

I am featuring the Latte Love Bundle on social media this week, and the timing was perfect for this challenge!
 

I've created a simple card using the A Little Latte Designer Series Paper and just a few stamps from the Latte Love stamp set. I did die cut the coffee cup, but if you are newer to paper-crafting and don't have a die-cutting machine, this would be an easy one to fussy cut.
 

Also of note are a few retiring products I've used on this card: the Decorative Circle Punch and Vellum. I know - how can Vellum be leaving?! These two products are ones I use fairly frequently, and you won't want to miss them! Click here to shop and get them before they sell out.

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Latte Love
Ink: Early Espresso, Pecan Pie
Paper: Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Pecan Pie, Vellum, A Little Latte DSP
Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Swirl Dots, Pecan Pie 3/8" Center Stripe Ribbon
Tools: Decorative Circle Punch, Latte Love Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment