Wednesday, March 27, 2024

#GDP438: Hello There

Every week, I admire the Global Design Project challenge, and every week, I plan to play along. It hasn't actually happened in quite awhile, but this week I did it! There is a sketch challenge this week - check it out:
 

I used the Latte Love Bundle again, as well as the A Little Latte Designer Series Paper. This time, I used some of the dies to create my little French press.
 
 
The little hint of Berry Burst just pulls the card together. Berry Burst is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors!
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Latte Love
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Pecan Pie, Early Espresso, Basic White, Berry Burst, Vellum, A Little Latte DSP
Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Swirl Dots, Pecan Pie 3/8" Center Stripe Ribbon
Tools: Bee Builder Punch, Latte Love Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots
 

One more note: Vellum is retiring, can you believe it? Make sure to add some to your order so you can use it to create this cute French press too!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment