Thursday, February 16, 2023

#TGIFC407: Sending Support Card

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a sketch challenge. I love the simplicity of this sketch!
 

I kept my card pretty simple too, using the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper and the Sale-a-bration Sending Support stamp set. 
 

Now just don't ask me for the measurements on those pieces of Designer Series Paper! I cut and trimmed until they looked right, and I'm not sure what I ended up with... 
 

Some In Color products finished off the card: 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper for the Parakeet Party banner, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine in Starry Sky, and some of the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to embellish the card. These products all coordinate really well with that Butterfly Kisses paper!
 

Here is a full list of products used:
Stamps: Sending Support
Ink: Starry Sky, Parakeet Party
Paper: Starry Sky, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Butterfly Kisses DSP, 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper
Embellishments: 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine
Tools: Stylish Shapes Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment