Saturday, February 11, 2023

February 2023 Christmas Card Club Sneak Peek

Better late than never... I completely forgot to post this sneak peek earlier this week! But here it is: this month's Christmas Card Club kit.
 

This time of year, it gets a little bit harder to design cards for this club because we don't have many current Christmas products. But I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas, and I think these blues make beautiful Christmas cards!

You might be thinking, "why would I want to be making Christmas cards in February?" I love to craft for Christmas year-round, and it helps to save a little bit of stress and work later in the year when you're trying to get all the things done for Christmas. If you join my Christmas Card Club, you'll make 8 Christmas cards every month, and it will be one less thing to worry about come December! Here are a few more details about the club:
 

If you'd like to try it out with this month's kit, sign up here and then watch your email for a subscribe link and more details.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment