Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Treehouse Adventure - CASEing the Catalog

This week on Facebook, I'm featuring the Treehouse Adventure stamp set as my product of the week. I think this is such a fun set for kids, and I'm sad that it was only around for one year! That's right, it's retiring, so add it to your next order ASAP before it's gone!


The inspiration for today's card comes from the catalog. I turned this gift bag sample into a card, and I think it turned out really cute!




Of course I had to use some of that polka dot DSP from the Neutrals 6 x 6" paper stack. Don't get me wrong, the new patterns are pretty, but you can't beat polka dots!
If you'd like to watch me put this card together, you can view the Facebook Live I did here.


Stamps: Treehouse Adventure
Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Neutrals 6 x 6" DSP Stack
Embellishments: Silver Mini Sequin Trim, White Baker's Twine
Adhesives: SNAIL, Glue Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment