Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Facebook Live: Lovely Lattice Card

Today's card is a little piece of spring. In my part of the country, our peach and apple trees are starting to leaf out and blossom, and I have some flowers waiting to be planted. Spring is definitely in the air! I know that's not the case for some of you, so I hope this card reminds you that spring is coming! Eventually.


I used Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen to color the flowers. I stamped a second time, fussy cut a few of the flowers, and added them with Stampin' Dimensionals. The picture gives you an idea, but in real life it adds so much to the card!


If you'd like to see how I put this card together, you can check out today's Facebook Live.


Stamps: Lovely Lattice, Butterfly Gala
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Watercolor Pencils - Calypso Coral and Old Olive, Blender Pens, Night of Navy Baker's Twine


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment