Friday, April 6, 2018

More Myths & Magic!

I have more Myths & Magic for you today, but this time I just used the washi tape. I love washi tape, but I find myself hoarding it and not using it! The Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape is so sparkly, it needed to be used on a special card. One of our nephews turned 10 this year, so I used the washi to create the numbers for the card.




This is a really easy technique that can be used with any die. Just line up your washi on cardstock, and then cut with the die. Easy peasy!






Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories & Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, Big Shot, Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape, Glitter Enamel Dots, Metallic Sequin Assortment


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment