Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Always Here for You

I'm back today with a fun color combo for you - Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, and Lemon Lime Twist, with a little Basic Gray thrown in. Almost all of the products used on today's card are retiring.




I used the Heart Happiness stamp set for all of the hearts. You might think of this set as being for Valentine's Day, and while it's great for that, it can be used for so much more! This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog, and it will be staying on my shelf. Right along with it are the coordinating Sweet & Sassy Framelits. Out of all the products retiring, this is the one I can't believe! I am so sad that they are getting rid of these dies!




The Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon is another favorite. I was on the fence about this color for a long time, but now that it's been around for a year I'm starting to like it. This ribbon is retiring too, but watch for some new colors in a slightly different size in the new catalog!




Finally, the sentiment comes from the Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set, Sharing Sweet Thoughts. I've had this set for almost a year and this was the first time I inked it up. Oops! It is punched out with the Classic Label Punch, which is sticking around.


Stay tuned later this week for a post about this month's Christmas cards!


Stamps: Heart Happiness, Sharing Sweet Thoughts
Ink: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray
Accessories & Tools: Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Big Shot, Classic Label Punch, Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, Tutti Frutti Sequins


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment