Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Sweet Soiree Baby Shower Card

I was invited to a friend's baby shower this past weekend, and although the invitation said to bring a book instead of a card, I couldn't go without making one, could I? The Sweet Soiree Specialty paper steals the show, but my favorite part of this card is the ribbon. Take a look!




Did you know that you can color our ribbon with Stampin' Blends? Unfortunately, the Blends have been so popular that ordering has been turned off until probably late May. But they will return! I used my Dark Pink Pirouette marker to color the Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon. It's beautiful, don't you think?






Stamps: Happy Wishes (SAB)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Powder Pink, Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP
Accessories & Tools: Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dark Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends Marker, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Metallic Foil Doilies, Glitter Enamel Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment