Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bubbles & Fizz Panda Birthday Card

Welcome back! I spent last week doing lots of fun family things during spring break, including juicing oranges from our tree, hiking, and finding a nest full of duck eggs in our backyard!



 


I did have time for a little bit of crafting, so today I'm sharing the card I made for one of our nephew's birthdays. I used two Sale-a-bration items - the Party Pandas stamp set and the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper.







The Sale-a-bration products are so fun this year; make sure you get yours before time runs out! Sale-a-bration ends on March 31, so there are only 11 days left!


Stamps: Party Pandas (SAB)
Ink: Basic Black; Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Write Marker, Light Daffodil Delight Blends (only because I couldn't find my regular Daffodil Delight marker)
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP (SAB)
Accessories & Tools: Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Classic Label Punch, Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins, Hearts and Stars Elements


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment