Tuesday, February 13, 2018

You Are One of a Kind, Valentine: Part 2

As promised, today I am sharing the 'boy' version of the Valentine treat boxes I'm making for my daughter's classmates. I stuck with the Myths & Magic suite, and she voted for dragons.





I fussy cut the dragons out of the Myths & Magic Specialty DSP. They're sparkly and fun! The little hearts come from the Heart Happiness stamp set, which I think is a staple! And of course that Basic Gray Shimmer Ribbon is from the pack you can get for free from the Sale-a-bration Catalog with a $50 purchase. It's gorgeous!


Stamps: Heart Happiness, Magical Day, Labeler Alphabet
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Myths & Magic Specialty DSP
Accessories & Tools: Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Magical Mates Framelits, Lots to Love Box Framelits, Big Shot, Glitter Enamel Dots, Shimmer Ribbon Pack (SAB), White Baker's Twine


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment