Friday, February 23, 2018

Springtime Foils: Blue Ombre Birthday Card

I think this new Springtime Foils Specialty DSP is my favorite Sale-a-bration product. It is so fun to color! Today's card features the silver striped pattern. I colored it with my Pool Party and Marina Mist Stampin' Write Markers, overlapping in the middle just a bit to give it an ombre look.





I was going for a masculine card, but I'm not sure if I achieved that after I added the ribbon. Leave a comment and let me know what you think!


Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Marina Mist, Pool Party
Paper: Marina Mist, Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Springtime Foils Specialty DSP
Accessories & Tools: Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I love your card! Ant tricks to using the markers? Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maureen! For this card, I tried to color with the foil lines, if that makes sense. I started with the lighter color, going a little over halfway, and then continued with the darker color, coloring over the lighter color just a little bit. When you're all done, use a tissue or paper towel to wipe over the entire paper. This will remove any excess ink from the silver foil. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete