Tuesday, January 30, 2018

#TGIFC144: Card in a Box

Today is a special day. It deserved a little celebration with a special card, and this week's TGIF Challenge of the card in a box technique was the perfect choice! You can find a tutorial for the card in a box technique here.






8 years ago today, I received the first email from my husband. We met on a small online dating site specifically for Lutherans. Sadly, it no longer exists. I never thought I would be one to meet my significant other on the Internet, but I wouldn't go back and change a thing! Our church body is small enough that soon after we started dating, we discovered that my mother-in-law and aunt had been good college friends, so much so that my aunt still had my husband's birth announcement. That at least made me feel a little bit better about dating someone I had met online. Anyways, the rest is history, and we will be married 7 years this June.


I hope you like my card, and that you'll play along with the challenge, too!


Stamps: Dare to Dream (host), Petal Palette
Ink: Basic Black, Calypso Coral
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Myths & Magic Specialty DSP, Bubbles & Fizz DSP, Window Sheets
Accessories & Tools: Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Up & Away Thinlits, Big Shot, Iridescent Sequin Assortment


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your card-in-a-box!!! What a perfect way to express your love. Great idea to add die cut clouds that correspond with the DSP. Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete