Thursday, May 11, 2017

Birthday Memories Twisted Pop-Up Card

I have a really cool card to share with you today! Well, I think it's really cool. My kids were not impressed when I showed it to them. It's called a Twisted Pop-Up card, and I've seen this fancy fold all over the place recently. I watched this video by The Pampered Stamper to learn how to do it, and had success on my first try!


The front of the card looks like a regular card...



...but then you open it up and get a surprise!




I thought the greetings and characters from the new Birthday Memories Suite were just perfect for this style of card. What do you think?


Stamps: Birthday Delivery (available June 1)
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Birthday Memories DSP (available June 1)
Accessories & Tools: Layering Circles Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Pretty Label Punch (available June 1), White Baker's Twine


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, I saw your gorgeous card on SCS and had to check out the surprise on the inside. It's beautiful! You did a great job with the folded card! All of the elements are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so much fun to put together!

      Delete