Friday, June 17, 2016

May 2016 Paper Pumpkin: Many Manly Occasions

I am finally getting back to putting together my Paper Pumpkin kits as they come. I will admit that I got a little bit behind when my son was born in December. But now his naps are becoming a little more predictable, which is nice for everyone, and especially for me because it means a few more minutes to stamp!


May's Paper Pumpkin kit was a good one! I know I have a hard time coming up with ideas for masculine cards, so it will be nice to have some on hand. The kit had enough supplies to make 8 cards. First, I made two for our dads for Father's Day.






I wanted to do a little something special for my husband's card, so I used a few additional products.






The 'happy' is cut out using the Hello You Thinlits, and I stacked four on top of each other to give it a little dimension.








Those enamel shapes you see are brand new! They come in sets for the different color families, and you get circles, hearts, and stars. Love it!


June's Paper Pumpkin kit is on its way. If you'd like a sneak peek, check out the video below.






If you aren't a subscriber yet, what are you waiting for?! Each kit is packed full of supplies for a fun project, one (or more!) ink spots, and an exclusive stamp set. You can sign up here or contact me for more information.


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment