Friday, March 4, 2016

Project Life: Seasonal Snapshot 2015 for National Scrapbooking Day

Happy National Scrapbook Day! Wait, this holiday wasn't on your radar? Mine either. But I follow enough other paper-crafting blogs that I became informed.

Yesterday was kind of a crummy day at my house. Everyone was tired from Wednesday night church, one of the toddlers pooped on the floor, and the baby didn't want to stay asleep for anything. I decided to make my day a little better by working on some Project Life pages.

Yes, it's possible to do Project Life with a baby on your lap! (But no, it's not possible while cleaning poop off the floor.) If you're a mom, I'm sure you can relate. I thought it would be fun to have a scrapbooking post for National Scrapbook Day, and working on a few Project Life pages brought some joy to an otherwise bad day. And, truth be told, the two older kids went outside for awhile, the baby finally stayed asleep, and like all other days, this bad one came to an end.

Enjoy these Project Life pages, and I hope you get the chance to do a little scrapbooking today!





Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment