Thursday, March 3, 2016

December 2015 Paper Pumpkin: Alternative Project

True confessions time. I have not yet put together December's Paper Pumpkin kit - the cute 2016 calendar. But I did buy three refills of the kit during the short time it was available because I loved it so much! I pulled it out to make cute thank you gifts for my customers who placed an order during February. They should all be receiving them next week! Take a look:


The kit comes with background papers for each calendar page. I chose one of those and folded it in half to make a topper for my gift. I also used a few of the punch out flowers to decorate it. Additional supplies that I used included Pool Party Glitter Ribbon (love this stuff!), the Happy Happenings stamp set, Basic Gray ink, Whisper White cardstock, and the 2" Circle Punch. I used a regular stapler to staple the topper to the Baker's Twine, but our Handheld Stapler would work perfect for this (I just don't have it yet)!

Here are a few more close-ups of the bag topper.



If you have yet to put this kit together, I hope this inspires you to use it!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment