Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New In Color Sneak Peek

Today I am going to dive into the new catalog, beginning with the new In Colors. While I am really going to miss the In Colors that are leaving, I am excited for these new colors. They are right on trend, and just beautiful! Let's take a look:

Cucumber Crush


This bright green is my favorite of the new colors. It's such a cheery color you can't help but like it!

Delightful Dijon


This mustard-y yellow seems to be just a shade off of several of our other yellows. It's a really rich color.

Mint Macaron


Named after a cookie. How can you not like a color that's named after a cookie?! It has a little more blue in it than Pistachio Pudding, I think.

Tip Top Taupe


Say that one 5 times fast! This color is a greige - a mixture of gray and beige - and a color that is very popular as a paint color right now. I think it's going to be a great addition to our other neutrals.

Watermelon Wonder


That just makes you think of summer, doesn't it? I like that there's another bright color, and I think it pairs really well with the Cucumber Crush.

I put together a few quick cards to showcase the new colors.






So pretty! I can't wait to pair them with all of our other colors. The stamp set I used is another sneak peek. It's called Build a Birthday, and you'll see all the images used in the five cards. You can build a birthday cake, make candles, or create fun borders, all with one stamp set! It's very versatile, and I love the pretty greeting too. I hope to give you a few more sneak peeks featuring this set.

For one final wow, take a look at all 10 In Colors lined up. I just fell in love with them when I saw this.


These new colors will be available for customers to purchase on June 2. If you can't wait until then, purchase a starter kit and choose from all of the sneak peek items out of the new catalog! Comment or email me if you are interested in knowing more.

Watch for more sneak peeks in the next few weeks!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment