Friday, February 13, 2015

Pinterest for the Win!

How do you use Pinterest? I love looking on there for recipes, stamping inspiration, and style ideas (who am I kidding - yoga pants are like my uniform!). I probably only do a small percentage of the things I pin on Pinterest. However, the cards I helped my kids made for their dad for Valentine's Day were ideas I saw on Pinterest, and I think they turned out super cute!

My daughter loves Curious George, so a monkey card was the natural choice for her.


This turtle was just too adorable to pass up.


I used my Stampin' Up! ink pads and markers, along with a few of the new Epoxy Stickers and Blendabilities Markers on the monkey valentine. The monkey valentine also gave me a chance to try out some punch art. I won't list everything that I used, but if you are curious, please ask!

I am still working on my own card to my husband, as well as cards for my kids. I'll share those either tomorrow or next week. It depends how quickly they get done!

Have a happy Valentine's Day, however you are celebrating! My husband told me that he'll be making a special meal tomorrow, and we may go to Qdoba for lunch - you can get buy one get one free smothered burritos if you bring someone to kiss!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment