Monday, June 30, 2014

Patriotic Work of Art

Work of Art is such a versatile stamp set! I've seen different ideas floating around Pinterest using stamps from this set to make a flag, and this week was the perfect week to try it myself. I needed a birthday card for someone whose birthday is on July 3, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity. Thank you to whoever came up with this idea - it's creative and cute!


My flag was not quite centered the way I wanted it, but that's what I get for not using my Stamp-a-ma-jig! The stars come from the Merry Minis Punch Pack, which is still available on the Holiday Carryover list.

On the inside, I went with a little Happy Birthday banner from Itty Bitty Banners.

 

Stamps: Work of Art, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Merry Minis Punch Pack, Brights Candy Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment