Monday, June 23, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

I am hosting a new catalog open house in a few weeks, so I am busy making some samples using new products from the catalog. The card I made today features one of my favorite new products - decorative masks! There are so many different ways to use them, and the best part is that they only cost $2.95 for two!

I chose to use the polka dot mask today, because I love polka dots. I went with a black and white color scheme (another favorite of mine), and my favorite greeting from Lots of Thanks.

 
For this card, I inked up my cardstock with Versamark over the mask, then heat embossed in black. I wish my embossing had turned out a little cleaner, but I'll just say I was going for that 'distressed' look that is in style right now! Here is a closer look at the polka dots:

 
Stamps: Lots of Thanks
Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dots and Stripes Decorative Masks, Artisan Label Punch, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment